Direct Mail Made Easy
Inland Group offers a complete Direct Mail program aimed at getting your project in the mail stream as quickly and economically as possible. These services include but are not limited to: data processing services such as database management, NCOA address correction, merge/purge, CASS certification, and more. We can also evaluate, prepare, and print your data for various digital printing applications.
Why Choose Inland for Your Direct Mail Marketing Needs?
A Turn-Key Process Makes Marketing Easy
Inland Group handles every marketing promotion from inception to completion in one facility — which saves you time and money.
Our Creative Team Helps You Attract Interest
Our creative design team and graphic production department are willing and ready to bring your marketing ideas to life — providing as much guidance as you desire.
Data Management Drives The Message
We provide target lists that generate results. Or, you can choose to have us house and maintain and enhance your current data for increased continuity and efficiency.
Fast Turnaround Speeds Your Results
Today’s marketplace demands that you be nimble and respond to market conditions. We understand this challenge – and embrace it. Our speed is achieved because we do everything in house, nothing leaves our building until it goes in the mail.
- According to Worldwide Industry Statistics, 63% of Respondents read printed advertising material.
- 84% of Millennials take the time to look through their mail. USPS
- Customer response rates increased with direct mail year-over-year by an impressive 43%, but prospect response rates more than doubled,- reporting an astounding 190% increase. DMA 2017
- In one week, the average American receives over 500 emails but just 26 pieces of direct mail. DMA 2018
- Up to 90% of direct mail gets opened, while only 20 – 30% of email gets opened. DMA 2018
Inland Direct Marketing Strengths
- Direct Mail Campaigns
- List management
- 1 – 4 color custom mailers
- Document lasering
- Ink jetting
- Folding, inserting, metering, collating, sealing and stamping
- Custom handwork
- High speed inserting
Key benefits of EDDM
Local area marketing
No mail list needed
Delivery is Carrier route specific
No postage permit required
Examples of Target Users include:
- Auto Dealers
- Real Estate Firms
- Dry cleaners
- Health Care Services
- Flower Shops
- Home Remodel and Construction
Inland Direct Marketing Products and Services
We can provide data mining, data management and data modeling services — all of which help increase your response rates.
Our mailing services revolve around making your mail efficient and timely.
Direct Mail Campaigns
From developing the target market, creative, production execution and response analysis, we can manage the whole process under one roof!
Document Lasering & Ink Jetting
Highly personalized and efficient ink jetting and lasering equipment
EDDM – Every Door Direct Mail
- Looking to drive more customers to your new or existing business? Inland Group has the perfect cost-effective solution – Every Door Direct Mail service (EDDM). Focusing on your neighborhood is the most effective way to expand your customer base.
- According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average consumer spends 85% of their disposable income within five miles of their home. This means with our EDDM service, the ability to connect with potential consumer buyers is right in your neighborhood.
- Tell Inland Group the neighborhoods you want to target and we’ll take care of the rest. We’ll design, print and mail your direct mail piece. Using our EDDM service greatly reduces your postage costs too.